State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Management Information Analyst, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-589776
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The main responsibilities include:
- Provision of specific periodic management reporting
- Liaison with, and collation of data from, relevant business units
- Development and production of management reports as needed.
- Maintaining archives of physical material and electronic data for research and analytical purposes.
- Assist in the development of analytical databases and processes for ad-hoc and standard reporting purposes.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting on an “as and when” needed basis
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Reports project progress status
- Process, data & information analysis
Core Business Requirements
- Approximately 3-5 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence area (executive reporting, data management, data analytics, financial planning etc.) and client servicing;
- Knowledge and experience of key principles of data management and data quality;
- Strong involvement in projects and programmes, with a proven track record of achieving the set goals;
- Experience of managing and influencing key and senior relationships across an international organisation;
- Experience chairing meetings, presenting and leading business initiatives;
- Knowledge and experience of Six Sigma, Lean and other process improvement techniques and tools and project management will be an advantage;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Access;
- Proficiency in English.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.