State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Kierownik ds. Obsługi Inwestora
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-582003
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The major focus of this role is to supervise daily work of the Investor Registration that is part of State Street Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) - Investor Services department, making sure that the team acts in line with internal controls and international regulations. The role includes both operational and people management duties. Official title on the contract: Investor Services Team Supervisor.
- Supervise daily work of the Investor Registration Team, make sure the team performs work as per agreed priorities and meet expected quality and quantity metrics;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), provide feedback and share knowledge;
- Review Associates` work, perform quality checks;
- Perform daily/monthly reviews related to certain areas of the investor profile/trades/other administrative tasks;
- Work closely with second Team Supervisor, act as a backup when needed;
- Attend global calls with key stakeholders and SMEs;
- Provide excellent Client service;
- Lead, develop and motivate the team;
- Conduct regular team and 1:1 meetings;
- Perform staff appraisals, address any staff performance issues;
- Attend business interviews;
- Promote risk awareness and Speak Up culture within the team;
- Participate in testing and implementation of process & system improvements;
- Prepare Team KPIs;
- Support Officer on demand.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 3-4 years of relevant fund industry experience or back office operations in a financial institution with proven record of people management;
- University degree in Finance/Business related area or work history in finance or investments;
- Team player;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and eager to develop itself and others;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to work with deadlines;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, develop solutions and provide an input which enable to make the effective decisions;
- Advanced computer skills, especially Excel.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.