As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
We are looking for professionals to join the global business systems support team in our office in Warsaw for the position of:
Workday Functional Analyst
(System Support Area)
The Workday Business Analyst position is a part of the Global Workday organization and is responsible for ongoing support specific to PwC’s Workday implementation. Responsible typically for tasks including incident resolution and request fulfillment.
- Maintains business systems including resolving users’ issues.
- Contribute to change management process including functional requirements identification and validation.
- Create and deliver appropriate system support documentation and knowledge articles.
Area of responsibility
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support Workday Users globally.
- Identify the workaround/solution and resolve incident within the agreed service levels.
- Provide guidance on alternative resolutions on recurring or ongoing issues.
- Document troubleshooting or resolution steps.
- Work with the Service Desks to provide updates to the user, on the status of the incident.
- Engage and coordinate with the vendor, when required.
- Invoke escalation processes; involve multiple resolver groups, as needed.
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology, or related field.
- 2-3 years experience working with Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) development, configuration, implementation and/or support required, preferably for corporate operations.
- Workday HCM training/certifications preferred.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Desire to interact with and help end users.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting.
- Participation in multi-territory activities in Workday system business support area.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- Opportunity to engage in after-hours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment.
- Your career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions.