The Controls Assurance Analyst will be a member of a global CTE (Central Testing Excellence) Team and ensure that financial controls remain effective and fit-for-purpose to support the Finance Operations Control framework.
The successful candidate will:
• Ensure that financial controls are tested and walked through for SOX purposes and to support the Rreporting & Analysis, Fixed Assets and Cash Management Process Control framework.
• Maintain and improve Process control framework to minimize incidents. Ensure the framework is aligned with Finance Operations and Shell Controls Framework.
• Support and promote the requirement of a risk based control framework and risk based assurance model.
• Liaising with Process Teams to resolve any control issues globally, providing training and guidance where required.
• Contribute and participate in Controls Assurance Global Projects.
• Education: Graduate in Economics or Accountancy area
• Willing to study or studying for professional finance, accountancy audit or internal controls qualification desirable
• Experience of executing audits/test/walkthroughs and adhering to audit plan
• Experience in documenting processes is desirable
• Experience of one or more Financial Processes would be advantageous
• Knowledge: Knowledge of internal controls together with some practical experience in this area
• Language: English fluent oral & written (C1 Level)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects