The Process Architect team plays a key role in supporting the Tax Process Owner in efforts to achieve and maintain top quartile performance. In order to achieve this a high level of integration is required with the following process areas: R&A, LSR, Group Reporting, Data and others. This is accomplished through active participation in process management teams and ad-hoc meetings to help drive process standardisation.
For the Tax Process Analyst role, we are looking for a candidate who has a particularly good knowledge of Tax processes, roles, controls and systems.
This is a challenging role, which requires energetic, proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, who is looking to build on their experience and gain a broader perspective of Shell Businesses/Functions, global Finance Operations, and global processes. The candidate will gain first-hand experience of delivering major transformational change and in the setting up the future ways of working of the processes and systems.
Tax Process Analyst will work closely with the Direct Tax Process Architect to help develop and maintain global Finance process design blueprints on behalf of the global Tax Process Owner. In addition, key activities include supporting transformational automation of Direct Tax process in close cooperation with Tax Automation Lead, IT and “feeder” processes.
The role works closely with a global team of Process Design Architects and Analysts, and interacts globally with many stakeholders from Process Executive to end users. Key stakeholders include the Tax Process Owner team (including Process Experts), Finance Operations Tax team and the various Process Integration teams.
Tax Process Analyst’s main accountabilities and activities are as follows:
- Become a process subject matter expert in Direct Tax
- Assist Direct Tax Process Architect, Process Owner and Process Managers in identifying and prioritizing process enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities, including identification of key initiatives for following years’ budgets, including IT
- Help resolve process related issues escalated from Process Executive, Process Owner or Process Manager
- Maintain global process designs on behalf of Process Owners
- A key activity of the Process Architect team is ensuring consideration of all possible integration points associated with process issues and enhancements. Impact could be to an upstream or downstream process in another process area (e.g. R&A, LSR). Thus need to engage with other Process Design Architects.
- Cooperate and integrate with Direct Tax Automation Lead and IT to drive direct tax process automation, understand potential solution options, testing considerations, integration with other modules, etc.
- Knowledge transfer to Finance Operations Tax operational teams
- Participation in CI sponsored projects as necessary
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.