To liaise with drivers, hauliers, customers (IVR), CSC and scheduling teams to perform amendments to the schedule during its execution, manage customer enquiries and process urgent orders.
- Primary contact point for the hauliers to advise truck drivers of necessary amendments to plan- is expected to perform all the regular DSS duties and responsibilities for all the countries in the cluster
- Act as Senior Back up- in operational matters and issues with the DSS team, when the DSS Senior is off/on leave or is attending meetings etc; This is specifically related to leading Huddles.
- Support and deliver expertise in business performance calls
- Participate in stakeholder meetings such as Retail/dealer engagements, hauler review etc, to share DSS performance and feedback;
- Manage day-to-day interface with retail, terminal operations.
- Support the training of new staff in coordination with the DSS Senior and TL and the Process Coach;
- Proactively monitor and follow up on process deviations and quality issues in coaching other DSS team members
- Analysing OTD KPIs together with the DSS TL
- Manage deviation from plan, i.e. process in GSAP any post schedule amendments to the shift: Left on board, plant/depot change, load quantity changes, compartment changes, trip sequence change, vehicle change, orders scheduled not delivered
- Receive urgent order requests and create urgent orders within framework of delivery promise. Provide feedback of changes to planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team, particularly to VMI customers
- Handle customer enquiries to change/amend orders, evaluate the real need and feasibility for scheduling changes, and liaise with scheduling team where appropriate. Ensure any Special Instructions noted on the orders have been processed
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints. Ensure documentation and filing is accurate, up to date and accessible
- minimum 1 year experience in logistics with proven outstanding results
- Leads continuous improvement in application of tools that support Supply Chain Management sustain Customer Satisfaction and deliver on CVP.
- Utilize the right processes and tools to plan, monitor and improve scheduling performance against agreed KPIs.
- Assesses the implications of HSSE requirements, customer on-site HSSE risk & discharge requirements of drivers and hauliers and work on solutions or alternatives to mitigate risk & discharge requirements of drivers and hauliers and work on solutions or alternatives to mitigate risk
- Proactively looks for solutions and drives change and improvements in processes and practices to enhance customer experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and issue resolution skills
- Stress resistance
- Ability to deal with non-standard situations
- Ability to apply proper solution under time pressure
- Proven strong commercial mindset & external focus
- Dutch min. B2
- Assess/handle unplanned issues arising from delivery/system constraints.
- Continuously rotating shift system to provide 24-hour support ( 3 x 8 hr shifts per 24 hrs). Feedback effectively to scheduling team and scheduling admin
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects