Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
As a Test Environment Analyst/Coordinator, you will coordinate change in a highly complex / diverse test environment test environment landscape. The role will need to coordinate and monitor code migration; coordinate data collection and databases restore efforts; coordinate infrastructure changes across a significant number of applications and project stakeholders.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, take the next step by submitting your resume.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaison with Business Testers, Developers, Release Managers, Database Administrators, Network Administrators, and Infrastructure teams for code, data, and infrastructure changes in highly complex / diverse test environment
- Work with project stakeholders to resolve conflicts of shared resources
- Maintaining databases for tracking Cross Team records and QA-ENV group publications.
- Arranging the distribution of information from QA-ENV group regarding testing events and other relevant materials.
- Dealing with business and systems groups’ enquiries relating to the QA-ENV group work.
- Assisting in the maintenance of an original set of Cross Team policies and procedures and updating them as required.
- Setting up of testing environments: ensure the most time- and cost-efficient measures are considered while building a test environment
- 3+ years of coordinating change within complex / multiple application test environments
- Strong analytical skills, capable of translating business/systems needs into testing environments specifications, troubleshoot and effectively solve issues.
- Solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Very good communication skills, organizational skills, Interpersonal skills
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of other