State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Current Graduate Opportunities, Associate 1
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-591926
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street
Current Graduate Opportunities
The global financial services industry is undergoing rapid change. Now more than ever the industry is looking for the talent and vision of the next generation of business leaders. State Street sits at the very center of the global financial system. Our role is to provide the financial infrastructure and services that make it possible for the world’s largest investors to make the most efficient use of the world’s capital.
Seeking exceptional Graduates! Are you looking to start your career with an internationally recognized brand? Do you have the drive and ambition to achieve the very best? Then our Graduate Opportunity jobs are just what you are looking for.
Our graduate jobs are designed to develop graduates both technically and professionally towards becoming our future leaders and Finance experts. You’ll learn from some of the most respected highly-qualified people in the industry and be supported by individual mentors and development programs.
Our rapidly expanding Krakow office is offering multiple graduate level opportunities within operations below are the opportunities for you.
We’re not looking for any particular degree subjects. But we do want you to be the best of the best – a driven individual keen to put your career into action. Whether you’re a graduate or postgraduate you’ll find opportunities to suit within State Street.
We recruit graduates on a year-round basis into the following areas:
- Fund Accountant
- Financial Reporting Specialist
- Derivatives Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Accountant
- Treasury Accountant
- Transfer Agency Administrator
- Middle Office Administrator
- Pricing Administrator
- Risk Analyst
- Product Administrator
- Compliance Analyst
- Data Management Analyst
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
These fantastic jobs are ideal for motivated graduates looking to start careers within financial services where there is a real focus on personal and professional development with structured career progression. If you are a graduate or already have some professional experience and would like to start a career in financial services you are welcome.
Please see below few of the popular job
- Fund Accountant:- The Fund Accountant is responsible for calculating the net asset values of funds by processing daily accounting related functions to ensure funds prices are accurate and delivered to the client in a timely fashion. The Fund Accountant is the central point of contact for all accounting support functions and analyzes the information received; making sure any discrepancy is monitored and resolved professionally.
- Financial Reporting Specialist:- The Financial Reporting Accountant is responsible for preparing financial statements for annual and interim cycle. They also prepare and complete first draft of audited annual and unaudited interim financial statements from trial balance including Profit and Loss Account Balance Sheet Cash Flow Schedule of Investments notes to financial statements.
- Derivatives Specialist:- The team in Poland deals with the complex futures and options processing for the entire European exchange traded derivatives Centre of Excellence book of business and supplementary business offshored from other State Street sites. The Derivatives Group is the central point of contact for the clearing banks and client service teams on all sites. Other services provided include some cash instructions and the improvement of processes for recording derivative instruments accurately and efficiently.
- Financial Accountant:- Financial Accountant performs the accounting processes that may include [but is not limited to]: accounting documents processing journal processing payments preparation account reconciliation preparation and verification of the reports performing other projects as assigned etc.
- Financial Analyst:- Financial Analyst converts data into information [followed by required analyses] that may include amongst others: analyzing financial information to produce month end projections analyzing variances and providing explanations gathering data to produce various MIS green book reports gathering data and preparing Client Profitability reporting performing various other Ad-hoc analysis etc.
- Treasury Accountant:- Treasury Accountant performs the treasury processes that may include [but is not limited to]: treasury transactions processing (money market stock market) prepare/approve payments collateral management/margins monitor minimum required reserve in national central bank reconciliation bank accounts (cash positions balance sheet) reports performing other projects as assigned etc.
- Transfer Agency Administrator:- Transfer Agency Administrator are responsible for trade processing investor account maintenance issue reporting and resolution. You will be responsible for processing investor transaction: review documentation ensure anti-money laundering documentation has been received and enter subscription on ISS and save documentation on to DMS.
- Middle Office Administrator:- Middle Office Administrator is responsible for processing trade file submitted by the Fund daily on trade-date trade-date confirmation (electronic telephonic or hardcopy) based upon the trade file transmitted by the Fund and trade details provided by the Fund’s approved counterparties and monitor trade fails with prime brokers counterparties and the Fund including review of prime broker/custodian fail or mismatch reports.
- Pricing Administrator:- Pricing Administrator’s role is to assist in the accurate and efficient pricing of a range of securities held by investment funds. The principal tasks of this role is to price exchange traded securities and validation to sources such as Bloomberg Reuters and FTID.
- Risk Analyst:- The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) division within State Street Corporation establishes and maintains appropriate risk management policies guidelines and limits and assists executive and business-level management with minimizing operational credit legal regulatory reputational and other risks to the company.
- Product Administrator:- The team in Poland supports Collateral Services Frankfurt team in the execution of the various tasks and processes involved in providing services to around 35 clients. The client’s portfolios include a range of underlying transactions (OTC Security Lending etc). The service that is provided ensures all clients are fully collateralized on a day to day basis with their trading partners (counterparts) in each active agreement.
- Compliance Analyst :- Investment Compliance Analyst will be responsible for monitoring compliance results on client portfolios related to Regulatory and Investment Manager (IM) mandates. Utilizing State Street’s Investment Compliance & Reporting platform the qualified candidate will complete the research analysis and reporting to ensure portfolios are in compliance with their investment restrictions.
- Data Management Analyst:- The Data Analyst(s) will be responsible for working comprehensively with both IT and the Investment Compliance/Market Conformity Business Units to procure data necessary for daily compliance and conformity checks. Furthermore the Data Analyst will be responsible for the update and maintenance of market data static data and holdings data that is not otherwise fed to the core application MIG 21 via automated data feeds.
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialist:- Anti-Money Laundering Specialist will be involved in reviewing investor Anti Money Laundering documentation in line with the AML policies and liaising with the Transfer Agency team’s in order to request and obtain the required data from the investors and/or clients
· Employee savings plan
· Premium life insurance package
· VIP medical package
· International operating environment
· Language classes
· Soft skills trainings
· Technical workshops
· Development sessions with a mentor
· Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
· Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.