Senior OCM Consultant for Digital Transformation
Senior OCM Consultant for Digital Transformation
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Katowice
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages
Senior OCM Consultant for Digital Transformation will manage and facilitate clients’ journey to the Digital World. The role will focus on promoting new ways of working, endorsing innovation driven culture, encouraging people to use new tools and applications in their day to day activities, both in purely work-related cases as well as during social office collaboration initiatives.
Within the responsibilities the Senior OCM Consultant for Digital Transformation will pursue tasks with energy and drive despite resistance or multiple setbacks, uphold presence and professionalism required for acceptance among clients. The individual will maintain composure when faced with changing and challenging situations and modify approach in response to varying situations and needs in order to maintain work progress.
- Collaborate with client to understand their business drivers and challenges
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities
- Understand clients’ IT strategy and consider dependencies between multiple initiatives
- Perform organizational gap analysis and skills gap analysis to assess current level of organizational readiness for transformation
- Create tailored approach using best practices of Change Management with respective tools and methodologies
- Define measurable objectives for transformation programs
- Work with client and project manager to create communication strategy, stakeholders mapping, training strategy and plans
- Plan for stakeholders’ management and engagement activities to smooth out the transition process
- Ensure appropriate sustainability model is developed and implemented
- Promote and advocate for the transformation process across the clients’ organization
- Monitor, measure and analyse institutionalization of the change in the organization
- Identify further improvement opportunities for ongoing projects
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- 4+ Years of work experience in IT Service Management (preferably underpin with ITIL certification)
- 3+ Years of work experience in project environment
- 2+ Years of experience in organizational change management (OCM) in a client facing role
- Proficient in new technologies and functionalities related with Office 365, Windows 10, smart offices appliances, seamless work across mobile devices
- Ability to present innovative and agile approach when proposing solution
- Ability to use social tools, new media, mobile app
- Ability and comfort of interacting with all level of management, business leaders, technology innovators and implementers
- Very good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, negotiation and presentation
- Excellent communicator and people connector
- Idea generator
- Good listener
- Excellent multi-discipline team player
What we offer
- Possibility of full time remote work
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.