For our Client – an international company with a stable position at the market, we are looking for Candidates with strong motivation towards professional development for a position
- VAT reporting activities,
- reconciliation of VAT, excise duty and local taxes for the company,
- preparing VAT declaration,
- calculating VAT and other specific kinds of taxes for other countries,
- close cooperation with financial teams, tax advisors, managers etc,
- accounting activities concerning all tax issues, including general control checks to assure the correctness of all procedures.
- at least 2-year experience in the area of European VAT area,
- good knowledge of English language (B2 level),
- very good command of MS Excel,
- knowledge of SAP,
- analytical skills and attention to details.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance, multisport program, employee pension plan,
- subsidized meals in company canteens,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
- a wide range of trainings, language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
- free bike and car parking for all employees.