State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Global Client Communications Coordinator, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-593014
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Client Communications Coordinator role sits within Global Marketing’s Client Marketing team and assists in managing the creation and development of client marketing plans based on market and client insights and in conjunction with Client Marketing account leads.
- Ensure execution and implementation of long and short-term marketing strategies
- Work with the wider marketing team members and business unit/sales teams to assist in defining marketing objectives and plans
- Directly responsible for ensuring those plans are executed on by the broader team within specified timeframes
- Manage the efforts of marketing team members and, if necessary, third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver the projects according to plan
- Liaise closely with Client Communication and Sales Strategy team members in North America, EMEA and APAC to ensure initiatives meet business objectives
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years relevant marketing and communications experience, preferably in a B2B and / or financial services organization
- A degree-level education
- Experience managing marketing projects: online communications, events, brand/advertising, editorial, partnerships/sponsorships. This entails a good understanding of all marketing channels, including interactive and social media
- Working and communicating with senior levels in an organization together
- Working in matrix structures and cross cultural environments with an ability to operate on their own, as part of a team and globally
- Ensuring that the highest level of the integrity and ethical behaviour is continuously adhered to
- Flexible hours may be required to manage projects across regions / time zones
Skills required :
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of written English proficiency is essential – your role will be responsible for overseeing messaging and presentations to business stakeholders
- Project management and a good understanding of marketing deliverables and timeframes
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced, global environment
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strategic, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated accuracy and high attention to detail
- You will need to be sensitive to the ways of working within a large organization, acting professionally with all internal and external contacts
- Demonstrate strong customer service and customer responsiveness skills, and have the ability to communicate in a pro-active and professional manner
- Experience in writing and editing copy (not essential but a plus)
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus (not essential but a plus)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.