Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Opole
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Incident/Change Manager ensures that the planning, scheduling, approval, implementation and review of all changes that occur are within the IT managed infrastructure and applications portfolio. They will ensure that all change activity does not impact the integrity of the environment, provide the right quality of service to the business and keep costs of change activity under control.
- Receives, logs and allocates a priority to Change requests
- Ensures all the Change requests are scheduled
- Liaises with all necessary parties to coordinate change building, testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules
- Updates the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or to take opportunities to improve service quality
- Reviews all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; refers back any that have been backed out or have failed (prepare RCA document)
- Reviews all outstanding Change requests and close the completed ones
- Analyses change records to determine any trends and produce regular management reports
- Occasional coordination of incidents
- Occasional availability for out-of-business hours, especially on weekends and public holidays
- No regular travelling required.
- Drive actions that minimize disruption to our customer’s environments due to changes;
- Keep costs of change activities down;
- Establish credibility with the client, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers;
- Understand the clients business and the impact of changes you manage on their environment.
- Service Excellence
- Prioritizing of own work to meet internal/external deadlines;
- Problem identification and resolution analysis.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, with emphasis on operational management
- Clear commitment to Service Management Framework approach to IT Infrastructure management essential, previous experience strongly desirable
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Service Now tool would be an advantage
- Experience in dealing with technical and non technical teams
- Good knowledge and experience of how to manage SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ability to update existing and create new process documentation and training materials
- Intermediate excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well with teams
- Analytical thinker with strong leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Fluent English both verbal and written
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.