State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Technology Risk Assurance Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-593799
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The AIS Business Control team is seeking an individual to support various projects related to technology risk assurance including but not limited to policy compliance assessments, data governance, information security, and privacy.. You would be responsible for supporting the overall coordination, implementation and execution of specific projects, ensuring consistency with the company strategy, commitments and goals. You will work closely with Alternative Investment business personnel and corporate support functions to perform duties.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide project management support for various elements of the technology risk assurance program for AIS
- Contribute to reviews of management identified issues; raising investigative questions to support risk/issue ratings trends analysis and the development of remediation strategies.
- Support reporting relative to technology, data assurance and compliance information for measurement analysis and senior management communications as directed.
- Provide regular status updates as directed.
Required Skills &Qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ experience with project management
- Experience in participating in small to medium initiatives including timelines status interdependencies resource allocation risk and issues management.
- Ability to develop and maintain evolving expertise in financial services information technology information technology, privacy and data governance controls and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with guidance from team members and leads.
- Ability to support the fulfillment of organizational strategies and objectives.
- Ability to balance effectively multiple tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to produce a quality work product.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.