State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Junior Governance Specialist, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-594572
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Junior Governance Specialist assists Governance Manager/Senior Governance Manager in supporting Senior Management in informed decision making process.
The role holder will be responsible for timely and accurate data production/collection/processing, analysis and making initial recommendation.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to get an understanding of organisational management, get visibility at regional management level and work with teams across the whole EMEA region.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of key tasks in accordance with established project / process specifics.
- Organising meetings/conference calls with key stakeholders to ensure optimal and timely outcomes.
- Coordination for necessary inputs to ensure timely execution of projects and processes (cost saving initiatives, financial information, FTE and organisational analysis, hiring process coordination, regional MI compilation process, etc).
- Production of meeting agenda’s materials and minutes and seeking validation.
- Efficient communication and responsiveness in relation to queries from various stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Close cooperation with the team to build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data.
- Cooperation with relevant parties in order to ensure/strengthen informed decision making process.
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Update of various logs, spreadsheets and control checklists on a regular basis.
- Provide support in preparation of presentations and coordination of visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Supporting EMEA CAO and the team in leading projects including cost saving initiatives, financial information, FTE and organisational analysis, hiring process coordination, manages regional MI compilation process and delivers high quality presentations and information updates
- Track record of building relationships with and working amongst senior managers.
- Experience in (re)designing governance processes and controls
- Experience in change management and regional cooperation.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.