Talent and Integrated Resourcing play a key part in HR’s success. The Integrated Resourcing team will manage all aspects of hiring across internal and external needs, and in the future contingent workforce. Being part of this team offers a great opportunity to contribute to HR’s transformation and new innovation in how we deliver the very best candidates to Shell. You will be an integral part of the HR team and client groups you resource for, and have an opportunity to truly represent our brand externally. Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team including assisting with maintaining recruitment system, files, trackers, templates and guides.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry professionals by attending industry networking and career events to proactively recruit candidates.
- Assist with the administration of the applicant tracking system.
- Prepare and post job advertisements with input from project hiring managers and the recruitment team.
- Assist in process improvements including recruitment tools, templates, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to promote a culture of purpose and excellence in recruiting with the recruitment team and with all staff.
- Be a visible Shell Ambassador in the external market, engaging with relevant networks and associations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· University degree, Human Resources Management degree would be an asset.
· Must be motivated, highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to think independently and creatively, and take ownership of tasks
· Demonstrate high communication skills
· Verbal and written fluency in the English language required.
· Good Microsoft office skills, including Excel
· Willingness to develop in Recruitment area
· Team Player
· Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects