Procurement Process Specialist German Speaker
Procurement Process Specialist German Speaker
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Kraków
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The purpose of this position is to support the business & stakeholders with an efficient and effective procurement of indirect goods and services thereby meeting & exceeding the service delivery to clients.
- Procurement Knowledge, preferably Indirect Procurement will be an asset
- Working experience in Interacting with end customers/suppliers
- Validate purchase requisitions and Create Purchase Orders
- Transmits POs to suppliers and manages order confirmation
- Exhibit skills towards deriving savings from requests handled
- Expedites delivery when needed/requested
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for advanced customer queries
- Handling amendment requests of Purchase Orders and liaising with suppliers for action
- Experience in handling customer or supplier queries over calls and emails
- Files documents according to procedures for audit purposes
- Interact with plant buyers and purchasing agents for seamless transaction
- Should have an understanding on how system activities influence the operation and how business activities affect the system
- Fluent German Language (C1 level is a must)
- Good knowledge of English Language (B2)
- Experience in procurement department will be an advantage
- Demonstrates ownership to the process and results
- Proficient/Expert in MS-Excel
- Exposure to SAP and any other procurement tool will be an added advantage
- Client-focus attitude and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client satisfaction
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practices
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”.
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.