State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Virtual Trainer / Instructor, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-594914
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose of Role:
Live delivery instructors will facilitate learning classroom or virtual instructor-led sessions for individuals in Poland and other locations and ensure that all learning objectives are being achieved. Further, they will also track course materials and learner registration and attendance.
The Virtual Facilitator / Instructor meets other design and delivery team members, and facilitates with Business content SMEs as required.
This role will report directing into a Resource Manager locally.
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of programs ranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in a classroom or online learning environment which may include product/business specific, leadership or skills development training
- Work with subject matter experts, instructional design teams, training agencies/consultants and training specialists to deliver programs that support business capability for the organization
- Ensure materials are up to date and relevant to ensure a seamless experience within the team and for the learners (e.g., course outline, presentation materials, handouts, communications, participant guide, leader guide, etc.) and highlight any required changes to the Instructional Designer(s)
- Utilize the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee enrolments status
- Works with Delivery Coordinator to get details around all logistical requirements for training sessions
- Review all course evaluations and implement necessary improvements
- Act as a buddy for new Facilitators / Instructors
The Learning organization has embarked on transformational change that will both impact those responsible for learning activities, as well as employees across the organization. As such, roles and responsibilities will need to be fluid to meet the demand as the org model is being redesigned.
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- 2-3 years of work experience in vILT/ILT delivery
- PC skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Train the Trainer / Facilitator training certificate desirable
- General understanding of adult learning principles
Skills and Experience
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams / locations
- problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure / deadlines
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- communication and interpersonal skills
- Delivers and moderates high-quality learning experiences
- Facilitates programs to optimize learning impact
- Continuously seeks to improve own skills and knowledge, and ensures a deep content knowledge and awareness of the audience
- Effectively Communicates Learning Brand and Culture
- Builds and cultivates the State Street Learning brand
- Effectively communicates for State Street Learning
- Promotes learning throughout the business and builds networks for learning
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.