Senior Software Developer PHP
Senior Software Developer PHP
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Katowice
Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The scope of work is software development and engineering tasks on various projects in diversified PHP technology stacks. You will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code and Containers.
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You are able to act as Software Engineering lead and guide individuals and groups towards delivering projects on time with good quality. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own. You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Kraków. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What will make you special
You should present at least 4 years of professional experience in software development field enterprise software development with PHP.
Main technical requirements
- Very good knowledge of PHP 5/7
- Very good knowledge of Frameworks - Experience in at least one MVC framework (e.g. Symfony)
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, NoSql)
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Practical knowledge of CI&CD solutions
- Fluent in design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of containerization (Docker) and cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Practical knowledge of Linux based systems
- Knowledge about end-to-end software delivery process
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good written/spoken English
- Team player
- Ready for challenges
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.