State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
SSGA Senior Active Quant Equity Portfolio Management Support Analyst
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-593108
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
You will be part of the Active Quantitative Equity Investment team, with a role in the analysis and implementation of equity strategies based on quantitative model inputs and investment guidelines. Supporting London and Boston based AQE teams, on a day-to-day basis, you will help to improve efficiencies in managing portfolios including the monitoring of corporate actions, FX, futures and cash exposures. AQE operates as one global team and you will receive world-class training as over time you develop to help innovate our process, stock research and model diagnostic tools. The role is dynamic, often working to tight deadlines and also intellectually stimulating and creative.
- Provide back-up PM duties to lead portfolio managers, including supporting execution of flows and corporate actions.
- Monitor FX, futures and cash exposures.
- Help code client specific guidelines into our portfolio management software.
- Assist in understanding portfolio attribution, the return drivers of portfolios and individual stock movements.
- Design and enhance portfolio diagnostics tools.
- Assist on data integrity of our portfolio management software.
- Cooperate, and provide input to the Active Quantitative Equity team through forums such as summits and weekly meetings.
- Ensure close cooperation with support and oversight functions such as Trading, IT, Risk, Model Risk Management, Operations and Compliance.
- Operate in compliance with internal and external regulations and escalation procedures.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.