For our Client – an international company with a stable position at the market, we are looking for Candidates with strong motivation towards professional development for a position of
- effective management of global Tax and Social Security processes in the company,
- global HR tax management, in accordance with the relevant tax regulations in the field of personal income tax, social security and avoidance of double taxation and double social insurance,
- supporting the implementation of system solutions to reflect changes in the International HR Tax process,
- identifying tax problems and seeking to optimize them,
- coordinating the exchange of information and sharing expertise in international tax processes involving HR with various stakeholders,
- creating and updating tax standards,
- conducting trainings and supporting employees in the tax area,
- active participation in global cost forecasts, controls, system support, tax advisory and vendor management.
- University Degree in Tax, Legal, Economics or equivalent,
- about 5 years of professional experience in Personal Income Tax and Social Security Areas supported by Finance background,
- very good knowledge of MS Office applications - proficiency in MS Excel,
- very good command of English (min. C1 level),
- proficient communication skills,
- an action-oriented and problem solver person,
- Tax advisory license and experience in using SAP HR, KPMG LINK will be an asset.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance, multisport program, employee pension plan,
- subsidized meals in company canteens,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
- a wide range of trainings, language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
- free bike and car parking for all employees.