Currently, for a new SSC in Kraków, an international leader in technological solutions, we are looking for a Candidate, who wants to be a part of new structures.
- handling and resolving escalated Accounts Payable, invoice and payment processing issues,
- managing vendor queries in more complicated cases,
- execute S2P month end close activities including AP accruals and journal entries,
- maintain vendor accounts and reconciliation,
- prepare and process vendor payments,
- execute S2P accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- support migration of the processes from EMEA countries and prepare S2P related process documentation,
- participate in setting up and designing new process in Krakow,
- maintain communication with vendors and banks,
- apply techniques and standards to improve the process.
- minimum 2 years of experience in AP/S2P,
- previous experience in transition as an asset,
- completed a degree in higher education (BA),
- good understanding of end to end S2P processes,
- strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- excellent organizational and analytical skills, solid problem solving and detail oriented,
- ability to work in culturally diverse teams,
- very good knowledge of German,
- very good knowledge of English.
- experiences in newly created Shared Service Center dedicated to EMEA,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and other benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.