What's on Offer
- International company,
- Permanent contract,
- Package of benefits.
- Take part in development projects,
- Troubleshoot issues by replicating, debugging, identifying, diagnosing, and resolving second and third level software support issues,
- Interact with customers to ensure problems are clearly defined,
- Assist customers with issues during software installations and upgrades,
- Learn and understand the application products developed by the business.
- Suggest methods for improving efficiency and service to customers and associates.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as ABAP developer,
- Knowledge of cross-modules programming or in the area of FI/CO or SD/MM,
- Ability to communicate functional/technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience,
- English fluent.