A pure play internet business, massively expanding within the region.
What's on Offer
Package offered: 20,000 AED + standard benefits
The QA Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive the full testing life cycle of the company's core platforms.
- Execute and maintain sanity and regression test suites.
- Apply Continuous Delivery principles for full SDLC.
- Assist in review on the business requirements and identify gaps/conflicts/bugs with the existing system.
- Log defects and work closely with product owners and developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes.
- Involved with all stages of testing and support of our product.
The Successful Applicant
The QA Engineer will need to have the following experience / skills:
- 4-5 years of experience in testing software /web applications.
- Experience with any test automation framework ideally Codeception/Cucumber/Behat with Selenium 2.0 (Webdriver).
- Experience with Continuous integration tools and Continuous Deployment preferably Jenkins.
- SVN knowledge is mandatory.
*Experience analyzing logs to find the root cause of errors is good to have.