What's on Offer
- Attractive salary relevant to experience,
- Working in company with high technical standards,
- Development opportunities including defined career path, external and internal trainings, possibility of assignment abroad,
- Being part of a dynamic environment of a well-established company on the market,
- Rich benefits package.
- Development, implementation and rollout of webbased applications,
- Development of responsive and mobile applications based on SAP Hybris Commerce,
- Working in projects managed in agile mode,
- Ensuring high product quality,
- Delivery of 3rd Level support,
- Other required support for internal customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Several years of job experience in the area of software development,
- Experience in designing and implementing concepts of J2EE applications,
- Coding skills in J2EE, SAP Hybris Commerce, SAP Hybris Data Hub,
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Delivery Tools e.g. Jenkins, Maven,
- Good skills in WebUI development (HTML5, JQuery, AngularJS, CSS),
- Very good English, at least B2 level,
- Willingness to travel around 20-30% of working time.