What's on Offer
- International, well-known organisation
- Attractive benefit package
- Strong development possibilities
- Training and support with technical certification
- Outstanding office location and facilities within a brand-new office space
- Interface with and manage assigned customers to resolve technical issues on products via phone, email, or on-site.
- Provide support on all products in the Polycom solution portfolio
- Gather problem descriptions, log files, configuration data, and analyze them to determine root cause of problems and finding solutions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all actions required to resolve issues in the service ticket support database.
- Ability to multi-task between several customer situations at the same time.
The Successful Applicant
- An experienced customer facing support professional, you will ideally have worked within the European subsidiary of a multi-national organization, and have experience working with demanding 'high-touch' customers. You will be able to respond to complex incidents confidently, both verbally and in writing, as the situation demands.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS and Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, SQL and Microsoft Exchange.
- Familiarity with Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V and/or VMWare).
- Detailed knowledge of IP networks, video/audio across IP, and issues which can disrupt RTP traffic. Familiarity with firewalls and routed networks, (CCNA / CCNP preferred).
- Understanding of H.320, H.323, SIP and IP protocols. Must be able to read network captures and have experience working with protocol analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark).
- Fluent business English.