What's on Offer
- Works in international environment
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to build new sales channels and cooperation with Key Clients
- Build good business partner and key account relations, ensure proper sales and product training, manage performance and take appropriate actions within Key Account Manager mandate.
- Analyze customers according to development potential, trade margins, sales revenues and average revenues and develop and implement corresponding plans for measures.
- Involvement in the development of a strategic customer processing concept and the annual business plan in order to achieve sales and earnings targets.
- Plan, negotiate, agree and control the annual sales budget & trade spend for the designated area.
- Based on company's core strategy, execute the annual action plan and manage cost within allocated expense budgets.
- Manage business partner forecast and the phase in-out of old and new products in close co-operation with the marketing department and supply chain management department.
- Participate in external congresses and exhibitions in order to increase brand awareness, educate the market and gather and report market and competitor information.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 4-7 years relevant experiences in key account sales, trade marketing and distributor sales management
- Knowledge of OTC Sales, the pharmaceutical market and/or a medical environment is advantageous
- Able to implement business plans and 'make it happen'
- Analytical and strong data analysis experiences
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in the Polish and English language, both written and verbal
- Experience in a consumer product environment is a must
- Excellent negotiation & presentation skills
- Driver's license