What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Discount for company products
- Permanent contract after probation period
- Possibility to work in international environment
- Financial Accounting and Reporting - For the EMEA legal entities with allocated responsibility, provide timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, working capital & legal forecasts, statutory accounts and Management reporting on a local GAAP & US GAAP basis.
- Internal Controls - Ensure that internal controls are robust to enable timely detection of fraud and errors.
- Collaborate closely with the local professional advisors, local affiliate Finance & Controllership teams, the International Tax group and Outsourcing partners, to ensure the seamless integration of Tax and Financial accounting into the EMEA legal entities books.
- Compliance - Ensure that all supported legal entities comply with all external (Statutes, law, fiscal, Local GAAP, US GAAP, SOX) and internal (Corporate policies) requirements.
- Balance Sheet Management - Ensure that adequate processes, controls and reports are in place to enable the business to manage Controllable Working Capital (Receivables, Deflator Accruals, and Other Accruals).
- Processes and Systems - Review and develop existing systems, tools and processes to ensure services provided to the business are efficient and cost effective.
- Audit, Statutory and Taxation - Manage the Annual Audit process to ensure efficient and timely completion and timely filing of all statutory reporting obligations.
- Team - Work collaboratively with Finance & Controllership area and global management to support corporate initiatives. Proactively participate in the sharing of new/innovative practices that enhances efficiency and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Chartered / Certified Public Accountant
- Graduate degree with an emphasis on Finance, Accounting and Management
- Have a broad level of exposure to local Italian GAAP accounting and reporting
- Have a significant level of experience in an accounting role with a Controllership focus
- A good level of numeracy and experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Additional European languages - English and Italian is essential
- Solid technical accounting knowledge
- Good computer literacy essential together with a good working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion and Excel
- Organized, structured, logical, and systematic in their approach
- Confident/Self Starter with a proactive approach to meeting challenges and overcoming obstacles through assuming full ownership.
- Good team player, comfortable working as part of a matrix environment