What's on Offer
- Attractive salary relevant to experience.
- Rich benefits package.
- Working in company with high technical standards.
- Development opportunities including defined career path, external and internal trainings.
- Being part of a dynamic environment of a well-established company on the market.
- Performing IT security risk assessments or providing specialist security input to support major change programmes.
- Engaging with business and technology projects to identify security weaknesses in proposed systems and developing appropriate solutions based on risk assessments.
- Providing policy advice and guidance to business franchises and technology service providers.
- Undertaking targeted reviews of business franchises or IT systems to ensure compliance to Security policy.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with franchises in order to identify issues and drive security compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field or demonstrable evidence of industry experience.
- An understanding of application, network, operating system and core IT infrastructure security concepts (i.e.: server security/ networks/ encryption/ PKI/ UNIX/ Windows).
- An understanding of security controls across one or more domains: Access Management, Encryption, Network Security, Data Security or Vulnerability Management.
- An understanding of risk assessment and management principles, emerging technologies and related information security risks as well as strong desire to learn.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- The ability to write technical issues in business terms.
- General security certifications (such us CISSP) would be an asset.