What's on Offer
- attractive package
- benefits and insurance
- possibility to be a part of very interesting investments projects
- Responsibility for supervision of Maintenance Technicians
- Management and controls installations, repairs of machines, equipment physical structures, electrical wiring, plumbing and fixtures in accordance with machine manuals, prints, or by referral to building codes.
- Includes motor and engine, CNC, electrical, pneumatic and PLC.
- Responsibility for the implementation and maintaining TPM (implementation, training, compliance with the schedule)in order to improve OEE.
- Responsibility for facility and ground maintenance.
- Support of continuous improvement and EHS projects.
- Management of contracts with spare parts and service suppliers.
- Management of Spare parts strategy in order to minimize cost and lead time.
- Assistance of Production Manager in employee development, corrective actions, reviews and disciplinary actions as required. Directs employee assignments to meet schedule requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in the field
- Skills in motor and engine, single and 3 phase electric, pneumatic equipment, PLC's and general mechanical knowledge
- Previous CNC experience or CNC preventative maintenance experience strongly preferred Required knowledge of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) tool is required
- Experience in maintaining of CNC machines
- Experience in servicing machines with Siemens, Fanuc, Mitsubishi systems.
- Ability to read both blue prints & schematics
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience required
- Good problem solving skills required with ability to utilize continuous improvement