State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Support Senior Administrator
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-596346
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Job Description Summary
- Perform accurate and timely rebates and accruals calculations,
- Review and sign-off client fees, work with relevant teams to correct errors (if necessary)
- Complete independent review of management fees and send to the client
- Support Senior Associate in identifying process risks, provide assistance in proper remediation,
- Be responsible for contact with the oversight
- Take active part in new business transitions
- Overall good fund accounting knowledge (min. 1 year), experience in NAV production desired,
- Previous experience with budgeting, expense review and approval, accruals verification, preferred but not necessary
- Working in busy environment and against tight deadlines, with focus on timely and accurate tasks completion
- Very good command of English (B2),
- Ability to exercise independent judgement, attention to details, self-confidence
- Strong Excel knowledge – logical functions, vlookup, pivot tables, basic VBA would be an asset but is not essential,
- Decision maker,
- Analytical skills,
- Eager to learn.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.