EMA Digital Solutions operations jr. specialist
The Jr. specialist will be focussing on the solutions and tools that are managed or serviced by the EMEA HR Digital Solutions team. The primary work is to advise about and support internal clients using these tools.
- Collaborate with internal clients and have a structured and planned way of working with the different tools simultaneously
- Where relevant, work with other teams to combine information when we need to advise a member firm.
- Use the latest insights and updates on the tools we use to be sure the work is relevant to our clients and add value.
- Day-to-day troubleshooting and continuation of the work for all our internal clients is key
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in fields like technology, learning technology, statistics, big data or a subject closely related to this
- Fluent English and Polish Language
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Experience with MS office
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Adobe VC or authoring tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of graphic programmes will be an advantage
- University graduate or last year student
- Experience in working/studying in the international (and virtual) environment will be very much welcomed
What do we offer?
- Employment in a stable, multinational company
- Contract of employment for an definite period of 12 months after succeeding in 3-months’ probation period
- Attractive social package, i.e.: multisport card, additional life insurance, private medical care
- Friendly work atmosphere, including integration activities and occasional team meetings as well as the possibility of participation in company’s sport sections
- Work in a modern office space with various work and rest zones with WiFi access and over 400m2 terrace available only for KPMG employees
- Convenient location in a direct neighborhood of subway, trams, bus and train stations, as well as bicycle and motorcycle stands
Please submit your application (CV in English) by means of the button "Aplikuj teraz"
© 2018 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.