What's on Offer
- Possibility to work in a well-known American Company with long-term career prospective
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs
- Attractive office location within a 5-minute walk from the metro station in the Center of Warsaw
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, chill rooms)
- Employment contract
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance)
- Implement and design of ETL processes
- Provide Business As Usual support post go-live
- Data quality verification and assurance
- Support implementation of Data Quality program for new Clients
- Ensure timely resolution of production tickets raised in Data Help Desk for data quality
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience in ETL application development and knowledge of ETL tools (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, Data stage, SSIS)
- At least 2 years of experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures on databases such as MS SQL server, Oracle etc.
- Experience in developing dashboards using Tableau, MS Power View, etc.
- Well-developed communication skills, ability to find creative solutions, business-orientation
- Fluent English.