State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Project Manager with Germany language, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-597104
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Project Manager with Germany language
Project Manager is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget primarily supporting State Street Germany. The jobholder may also assist the Programme Manager/Portfolio Manager with large regional projects.
Project Management/ Change Management
- Project Manager oversees projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets;
- Leads engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Provides overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users)
- Secures prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Provides management of a temporary project team within the matrix reporting structure (if applicable)
- Secures adherence to State Street’s internal Project Management methodologies and standards
- Produces required reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Provides risk and Issues identification and mitigation
- Performs Lean/Process Reengineering data analysis
- Collaborates with other PMO team members on local PMO processes
Core business requirements
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience (preferably in IT implementation or lean/process reengineering projects within financial services).
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards, Six Sigma & required certifications (e.g. PMP) will be a considerable advantage.
- Fluent English, knowledge of German also required
Core soft skills
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, MS Project.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.