For our Client, an international company, located in Kraków, we are currently looking for Treasury Manager (Front Office). On this position, you will be responsible for implementation of treasury strategy and management of everyday cash and debt management activities.
- be responsible for implementation of treasury strategies for multiple countries. Oversee migrations and scope extension for centralized treasury activities of potential Entities,
- manage execution of day-to-day cash and debt management activities, together with the projections of short and long-term cash positions so that financial resources can be effectively allocated. Ensure cash availability, optimize the return on short-term financial investments and minimize the borrowing requirements,
- manage foreign exchange transactions on behalf of the affiliates. Ensure that the foreign currency requirements are met at minimum cost and at minimal risk,
- assume responsibility for the preparation of the company’s affiliates’ annual financial policy and treasury strategy. Research and recommend financial related products that would help to maximize affiliates’ after-tax income. Implement dividend strategies and other cash repatriation tools to maximize return on investment for the company,
- maintain and develop the relationships with banks to ensure optimum service, minimize financial costs and risks. Negotiate new or revised contracts.
- ensure that Treasury policies and procedures are rigorously adhered to, in collaboration with the Internal Controls Department,
- recommend and lead appropriate improvements of processes and systems within Treasury Management area in order to ensure continuous adaptation to the business requirements and changing environment,
- provide subject matter expertise on treasury activities and effectively resolve issues rising within the framework set,
- organize, manage and control the work of subordinates. Ensure their professional growth and development.
- 7+ years of experience in finance within multinational companies and/or banking sector, mainly in treasury area,
- a professional with proven experience and understanding of treasury, cash management, banking industry, corporate finance and financial statement analysis, as well as knowledge of financial instruments, systems and controls,
- a leader with an excellent track record of people management, who thrives in a collaborative team environment. Preferable 3+ years of managerial experience,
- high motivation and proactive professional approach with strong interpersonal skills to deal with various internal/external stakeholders at different levels,
- a fluent English speaker with excellent negotiations and presentations skills, able to explain and persuade major technical and business topics,
- additionally, continuous improvement mindset, ability to prioritize tasks, quantitative and analytical skills, combined with business judgment are desired,
- education: University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent. Financial reporting certificate (CPA / ACCA / CIMA), Managerial (MBA) or Treasury / Finance certification (ACT / CFA) will be a plus,
- adaptation to challenging circumstances and readiness for travelling.
- interesting challenge in a multinational organization,
- broad learning and development opportunities,
- innovating work environment among professionals from all over the world,
- rich benefits offer.