State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Globalization Governance Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-597702
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
As a Globalization Governance Consultant, you will:
- Support drive global target state and interim operating model designs for their Business Unit(s)
- Support events within business units to ensure savings can be realized and designed interim and end-state designs can be accomplished
- Collaborate with appropriate teams globally to ensure consistent service delivery, client solutions and client satisfaction
- Assist the end-to-end planning and management of large Globalization activities and/or operating model analysis
- Adopt training, communication, human resources and change management programs necessary to ensure success of events adopted in the business unit
- Be responsible for client inquiries and direct resolution of problems
- Ensure self anticipates, monitors, actively manages and reports all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities, acting in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behavior and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- 5+ years job related/industry experience in financial services or consulting is required (expertise specifically Globalization, Fund Accounting and Back office operations is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Good knowledge of proven business analysis methodology is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel, and Word required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.