State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Starszy specialista do spraw obslugi inwestora
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-593773
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The major focus of this role is on processing various investor requests and reporting.
- Process investors transactions
- Generate investors and clients reporting
- Communicate with both investors and clients regarding investor investment activity
- Process payments
- Update investor static data
- Servicing multiple clients in centralized teams model
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within team
- Provide training and support to A1
- Participating in testing and implementation of improvements
potential issues to team supervisor
- Typically candidate for the A2 role will have 1,5-2 years of relevant fund industry experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Team player
- English on proficient level
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially excel
- Ability to multitask and perform tasks effectively within strict client deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.