Our Client is an international manufacturing company, located nearby Wroclaw.
What's on Offer
* Stable employment and a real opportunity to build your development path in the company's structures, * Package of non-wage benefits, * The chance of professional development and improvement of their competences, * A job full of challenges in an international company with an established position in the market.
* Constant, close cooperation with a team of HR and Payroll Specialists, * Managing and motivating the team, * Substantive support of employees in the field of HR and payroll processes as well as appropriate legal regulations, * Ensuring timely and high-quality HR and payroll processes, * Contact with external and internal clients to explain disputable issues and develop standards for optimal service, * Monitoring the course of processes and suggesting improvements, * Preparation of raports, analyzes
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years' of experience working as a manager or coordinator of the area team related to HR and payroll, trade unions and Polish Labor Law
- Ability to manage the work of the subordinate team
- Higher education - preferred fields related to HR / Management / Economics
- Practical knowledge of labor law and social security regulations,
- Knowledge of temporary work will be an advantage,
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package, in particular MS Excel, TETA, HRM and WorkDay
- Very good work organization and high independence,
- Responsibility, timeliness, own initiative, reliability in performing their duties,
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level.