Our Partner is a very well-known brand that is the largest company in beauty sector and the most recognisable provider of its cosmetics in the market.
What's on Offer
The company offers competitive salary, a permanent employment contract and an attractive package of benefits: lunch card, sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package.
- Review and post General Ledger entries.
- Review and finalize Balance Sheet, sub ledgers and trial balances.
- Control Payroll entries, analyze payroll accounts.
- Post and follow-up T&E provisions and manage administration of CONCUR.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare tax declarations, post and prepare declaration of Environmental tax, post provisions for tax risks and formalize table with provision variations on a quarterly basis.
- Review and post journal entries.
- Prepare partially CONSO reporting for quarterly closing.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures regarding General Ledger and Reporting.
- Process improvement activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education in Finance and Accounting or similar.
- 2-5 years of experience working in the General Ledger department.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- SAP knowledge will be an asset.
- Understanding of consolidation systems.
- Fluent English.
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure.