Currently, for a new SSC in Kraków, an international leader in technological solutions, we are looking for Candidate, who wants to be a part of new structures.
- participate in a transition of the R2R process from EMEA,
- set up and design new process in Krakow,
- perform month-end closing activities,
- handle general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- prepare and approve account reconciliation,
- maintain the register of fixed assets,
- participate in the preparation of financial statements,
- assisting with budget preparation and the annual audit process,
- execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- apply techniques and standards to solve unusual issues and improve the process,
- support for Team Leader and acting as a SME for team members,
- build strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- min. 4 years of experience in a similar general accounting role,
- previous experience in SAP,
- very good knowledge of English (B2 or higher),
- very good knowledge of German (B2 or higher),
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- completed degree in higher education (BA),
- strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- process orientation and attention to details,
- very good interpersonal skills.
- experiences in newly created Shared Service Center dedicated to EMEA,
- challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and other benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.