PANDORA is a global company that operates in the affordable jewellery industry. PANDORA performs across the entire value chain from production, distribution, sales and marketing, making it a very interesting and diversified company to work for.
The PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) was established in Warsaw, Poland, in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for a GL Financial Controller for its Financial Shared Service Centre for EMEA Region in Warsaw, willing to support the success of this unique brand.
Our Financial Controller in Shared Service Centre:
- Performs monthly HFM reporting,
- Is responsible for overall quality and punctuality of month end closure,
- Reviews processes to ensure that all transactions are processed with efficiency and quality,
- Is responsible for continuous improvement and processes standardization,
- handles and takes ownership of queries from internal customers and outsourcing partners in a timely and accurate manner,
- Closely cooperates with Local Finance Teams and Group Finance & Controlling.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the data quality and accuracy both in Microsoft Dynamics AX and HFM systems, identify any accounting issues that need attention or adjustment,
- Support HFM reporting schedules:
- HFM: Product revenue & volume: split by product categories
- HFM: Store revenue, split revenue by store type.
- HFM: Store count reporting at period end
- FTE & Headcount reporting.
- Calculate provisions (e.g. sales return, warranty),
- Preform P&L and BS analytical review by providing controlling comments. - explanation for monthly, quarterly and yearly fluctuations,
- Coordinate the communication with auditors,
- Cooperate with outsourced service partners for tax and legal compliance topics
- Investigate AX issues (with support from ERP-HQ),
- Perform ad hoc analysis of financial data to support the Local finance teams with projects and business partnering,
- Identify opportunities for process improvements regarding quality and productivity,
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures.
- Master Degree in Finance or Accounting required,
- Minimum 4 years of experience with accounting,
- Fluent English,
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details,
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP system,
- Preferably knowledge of HFM system,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly in MS Excel,
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues,
- International mind-set,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Willingness to learn,
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment,
- Be able to perform independently.
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family,
- Life insurance program and assistance services package,
- Multisport card and other benefits available on our online cafeteria platform,
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours,
- Remarkable opportunity to gain experience by working in dynamic and international environment,
- Career development opportunities supported by internal and external trainings,
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruits).