PANDORA is a global company that operates in the affordable jewellery industry. PANDORA performs across the entire value chain from production, distribution, sales and marketing, making it a very interesting and diversified company to work for.
The PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) was established in Warsaw, Poland, in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across the EMEA region.
PANDORA, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands, is currently looking for a Master Data Maintenance Supervisor for its Financial Shared Service Centre for EMEA Region in Warsaw, willing to support the success of this unique brand.
Manage the team of Master Data Maintenance Specialists of different seniorities (span of control 8-10) in the Shared Service Center. Responsible for day to day operations of master data across all master data domains in Microsoft Dynamics AX and other systems that are under the supervision the Master Data Maintenance team in the SSC.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Price maintenance in AX (cost and sales prices updates),
- Vendor master data (new accounts and update of existing accounts),
- Customer master data (new accounts and update of existing accounts),
- Product master data maintenance,
- Employee master data in AX and Acubiz,
- Maintenance of financial dimensions in AX,
- Team Management : recruit team members, regular meetings, feedback, mentoring, right split of responsibilities (including back-ups, overtime control and holiday usage), yearly performance development reviews in order to ensure employees’ own development and alignment of company’s and individual's objectives.
- Audit processes,
- Work instruction,
- Master Data related projects,
- Monitor of right KPIs and internal controls to ensure efficiency and safety of master data processes,
- Initiate continuous improvement of processes in the area of master data,
- Maintain high internal customer and employee satisfaction.
- Master Degree in Finance or Accounting, Economics, Management or similar,
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in the area of master data, accounts payable, accounts receivable or customer service and preferably minimum 1 year in managing a team,
- Fluent English,
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP system,
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
- Strong communication and organization skill,
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills,
- Proven customer orientation and passion for providing exceptional service to the business.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail,
- Willingness to learn,
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues,
- Ability to prioritise and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment.
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family,
- Life insurance program and assistance services package,
- Multisport card and other benefits available on our online cafeteria platform,
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours,
- Remarkable opportunity to gain experience by working in dynamic and international environment,
- Career development opportunities supported by internal and external trainings,
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruits).