Contract Management Lead (English speaker)
Contract Management Lead (English speaker)
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Kraków
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The role will involve leading independently contracts support (both for internal and external clients) of contracts. This role may also involve ad hoc support for senior managers during the pre-signature phase.
As part of this role the person will also lead iCCM (Industrialized Commercial Contract Management) projects.
The role will as well involve quality assurance activities, leadership activities if required and proposing improvement of processes.
- independently drafting/reviewing contractual documents
- expert level in all the contract management processes
- providing support and trainings to lower grades
- providing support in the pre-signature activities
- organizing and coordinating support from iCCM team members ( if required by the specific role)
- conducting quality assurance on preliminary deliverables from iCCM Team members,
- providing specific contract analysis as requested
- supporting internal and/or external clients with contract query resolution,
- providing ad hoc support to senior team members
- managing iCCM team members assigned to the Lead (if required by the specific role eg people management),
- seeking to improve processes/continuous improvement oriented
- attention to details
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work within tight timelines
- ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time
- problem solving ability
- delivery service oriented
- ability to work without supervision
- good understanding of commercial aspects of contract
- good interpersonal skills
- business awareness
- leadership skills
- > 5 years of relevant experience
- minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics/IT/Law /Finance/Administration
- MS Word,MS Excel and Power Point ppt skills on the advanced level
- Fluent knowledge of English (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantage
- experience in working in the commercial/contract environment
- experience in drafting/reviewing contractual documents
- experience in dealing with multicultural teams, including persons on the executive levels
- knowledge/understanding of commercial aspects of contract
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”.
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.