What's on Offer
- Work in an international and dynamic environment,
- Rich social package,
- Permanent employment contract.
- Drive and manage the successful delivery of integration projects (work streams related to supply chain, finance, HR and IT),
- Manage wide team of cross-functional subject matter experts and consulting resources based in different sites,
- Facilitate efficient communication inside project organization to achieve desired outcomes (workshops, steering committees, status meetings, etc.) using PM best practices,
- Ensures stakeholder engagement and satisfaction, anticipates tracks, manages, and communicates changes, risks, and mitigation actions associated with project delivery and works collaboratively with a wide range of resources and functions.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' proven ability to deliver successful projects as a Project Manager implementing business solutions with IT component,
- Excellent communication skills, including experience communicating to senior leadership, resource forecasting, resource capacity planning, demand management, financial and budget health,
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross functional, cross business, virtual project teams, a desire and comfort working in a fast-pace environment,
- Create and maintain collaboration environments for projects, using O365 and MS Project or similar software,
- Ability to speak and write fluent English,
- Travel: Up to 25% internationally,
- PM certification desired (PMP, P2P, Agile).