State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Operations Senior Specialist with French, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-599559
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Reviews tasks/reports and completes the reviewers’ checklist.
- Provides inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
REPORTING AND RECONCILIATION
- Preparation and review of the reporting for client purpose e.g. KPI or Boardpacks.
- Track and conduct research to resolve issues and respond to inquiries from external clients or internal departments and maintain accurate records of follow-up actions and client contact..
- Produce Ad Hoc clients reporting requests and seek validation.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in Donor Sites.
- Proactively identifies service issues with client facing impact and brings them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Initiates communication to clients on complex asset servicing matters.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work or projects progress and status of requests.
- Coordinate with the Team Managers and internal departments to meet client needs.
- Able to operate under pressurized situations with time sensitive deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
- French skills: working knowledge (writing + speak)
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.