State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Credit/Operational Risk Analyst
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-599125
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Following required analysis and converting data into information providing risk related analytics, reports, scenarios
- Taking active part regarding development, testing and implementation of new systems and products
- Maintaining close contact with the direct manager on all issues and problems both actual and potential.
- Aiming to identify process improvements and keeping process documentation up to date
- Ensuring adherence to Company and ERM Departmental policies and procedures
- Developing and maintaining strong relationship with client, colleagues and key internal suppliers
- Helping Team Leader in monitoring errors and potential breaches
- University degree finance, computer science data management
- General Understanding of financial services markets and willingness to develop
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English (B2 and higher)
- Good time management skills.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Dedicated teammate with positive, can-do attitude towards common goals
- Self-motivated, inventive and demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to work in a diverse international team
- Broad choice of opportunities for future development of Your career across State Street group
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
- Training and development of both soft and managerial skills
- Variety of languages training courses
- Mentoring program
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.