State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Continous Improvement Consultant, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-598971
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
General Management responsibilities:
- Project Manager is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget.
The jobholder may also assist the Programme Manager/Portfolio Manager with large regional projects.
- The jobholder will be primarily accountable for Process Reengineering-type projects.
- The jobholder may be involved in Transition-type projects transferring work into/out of Poland.
Project Management responsibilities:
- Leads engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Provides overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users)
- Secures prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Provides management of a temporary project team within the matrix reporting structure (if applicable)
- Secures adherence to State Street’s internal Project Management methodologies and standards
- Produces required reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Provides risk and Issues identification and mitigation
Process Improvement/Change Management responsibilites:
- Supports business in identifying broken processes and value opportunities by providing leadership and technical expertise for development and implementation of different process improvement ideas
- Leads and delivers on process reengineering projects that drive strategic change at State Street Poland
- Coaches and trains staff in the use of continuous improvement tools
- Facilitates Lean best practices/knowledge sharing across the entire organization
- Works with local, regional and global Lean Champions to build problem-solving capabilities and support culture change at State Street Poland.
Core business requirements:
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience (preferably in leading continous improvement initiatives).
- Good knowledge of project management and continuous improvement methodologies & techniques (e.g. PMP, Prince, BPMN, Lean/Six Sigma Green/Black Belt)
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Core soft skills:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.