State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Securities Lending Support Analyst, Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-591634
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose Of Role:
This role has been created to provide operational support to the SSB Depotbank Control (Securities Lending / OTC Collateral control) team. The Support Analyst(s) will be responsible for working in close cooperation with the Depotbank Control team to ensure daily ex-post compliance and conformity checks are completed within the advised timeframes. Furthermore, the Support Analyst(s) will be responsible for producing comprehensive client reporting and managing daily reconciliation processes to support the Depotbank Control activities of the Securities Lending and OTC derivative business lines. Data formatting and experience of working with macros is required to support the daily processes. The majority of the tasks are time sensitive and delivery times to clients are regulated in various SLA’s and Operating procedures. The Support Analyst(s) role requires the candidate to work in a highly disciplined manner, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and to organise and prioritise the workload across the team accordingly.
- Reconciliation experience
- Data Uploads and Data Staging
- MS Office experience
Employee savings plan
Premium life insurance package
VIP medical package
International operating environment
Soft skills trainings
Development sessions with a mentor
Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
Technical or leadership career pathway
- Excel and macro experience
- Data Quality Checks
- Daily and Intra-Day Data Maintenance
- Data Transfers and Monitoring
- Data Processing
- Data Quality Improvements
- IT and BU Coordination to ensure proper data flow, integrity and handling.
- Process and Procedure Optimization within Data Management
- Settlement knowledge for cash and securities
- CMW / Instruct knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience to clarify failed transactions
REVIEWING WORK AND ASSISTING TEAM SUPERVISOR
- Point of expertise for team members.
- Review all reporting produced by the Associates.
- Liaises with internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery.
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Supervisor.
- Assists Team Supervisor in implementing new procedures and controls.
- Maintaining and fostering a team environment.
- Responsible for quality control and production of KPI’s
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members as necessary.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
- Organise weekly review meetings with supporting KPI’s
NON - TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Resolve review points highlighted by their manager and ensure they are kept informed of progress.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work in a disciplined, organized manner to tight SLA agreed deadlines.
- Flexibility and an ability to manage ad-hoc requests.
- Demonstrates good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Maintains systematic filing practices.
- Ensure that daily work load is allocated appropriately.
- Adheres to clean desk policy and record keeping.
TRAINING AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
- Provides direction and training to staff in the course of their day-to-day work and provides guidance and an adequate source of help for questions.
- Actively participates in the development of new hires in the team. Supports and guides them in the knowledge of all technical aspects of the work, as well as in their work organization.
- Actively participate in the appraisal process by completing a self-evaluation and suggesting appropriate development.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.