This position ensures that Royal Dutch Shell maintains a fit for purpose and design effective control framework, with specific focus on the system and technical elements. The Finance Operations Controls Design team manages the design of financial & business controls within the GSAP, EP Blueprint, SERP and other IT platforms used in Shell’s businesses across the world. The technical validation of system and IT dependent controls is a key part of ensuring the effectiveness of the Group's control framework. This role is provides technical IT support to the control design team, ensuring system and IT dependent controls are designed effectively and the functionality works as required.
- Through the application of a risk based mindset to ensure that a Design Effective Control Framework is maintained, across both Financial and Business Controls.
- Management of technical workload within the relevant Controls Design stream, with regard to the following:
1. ongoing annual testing of controls design and system configuration (all streams)
2. technically focused review/validation of controls change management
3. sundry controls-related technical work
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained in the update of global controls documentation which is key to ensuring ongoing operational effectiveness of the control framework.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders including Shell Internal Audit and External Audit.
- A leadership ability to drive forward continuous improvement and partner with key stakeholders in transforming control frameworks and driving forward continuous improvement initiatives.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified IT or Financial professional with good understanding of system architecture and operations.
- This role would suit an individual who has ERP testing experience ideally in SAP with particular focus in Sales, MM, and or FI module.
- Experience in Financial Risk Management is preferable.
- Additionally good prioritization skills are a must with experience of working in a change management environment beneficial.
- SAP Academy qualifications and or involvement in SAP implementations would be hugely beneficial.
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of delivering value add and continuous improvements
- ERP systems experience is a mandatory requirement for this role
- SAP technical knowledge is required as well as the understanding of how that can be applied in support of the financial controls
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.