As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Supporting a team of 8 Senior Management individuals and their team together with a peer PA.
- managing calendars and dynamically resolving “calendar conflicts”, responding to emails and requests by providing a high level of service,
- business trips planning,
- preparation of business expenses, and expense claims for the 8 individuals
- preparation of financial statements,
- preparation and editing of documents,
- Slides/powerpoint support to functions leaders,
- Organization of Team events/meetings - both for functions as well as the whole IFS,
- Oversight over Stationery supplies and the mailroom tidenes,
- other current administrative matters,
- minimum 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant in fast paced international environment,
- preferred experience in supporting dynamic teams, or group of people,
- proven experience in resolving conflicting priorities,
- fluent command of English and Polish,
- very good working knowledge of Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- excellent organization and project management skills,
- excellent communication skills,
- proactive problem solving abilities to deal with challenging deadlines and priorities,
- able to handle multiple tasks for multiple individuals,
- discretion in handling confidential materials and issues,
- ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- working and sharing responsibilities in a team of 2 PAs supporting IFS
- work in dynamic environment in a leading consulting company,
- attractive salary package, including competitive benefit package,
- possibility to develop career and opportunity to broaden your professional experience,
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment,
- long term career opportunity.