For our Client, an international beauty brand company, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate, who would like to join a new SSC, for the position of
- responsible for the reconciliation process and reporting during the closing acting,
- investigate and resolve imbalances between the entities,
- reviewing and verifying intercompany charges,
- prepare and/or review management reports related to Intercompany accounts,
- prepare of netting payments and be responsible for booking of accruals,
- identify and implement process improvements,
- support migration of the processes from EMEA countries,
- participate in setting up and designing new process in Global Finance Centre in Warsaw.
- minimum 6 months relevant accounting experience,
- fluency in English both written and spoken,
- proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.),
- excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills,
- previous experience in working in SSC would be an advantage.
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- the chance to work in new SSC,
- work in an international environment,
- comfortable and modern office,
- set of social benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card etc.).